1. When you text someone that you’re “5 mins away” it means you’re still sitting on your couch in your sweatpants.
2. Your friends start lying to you about what time they want you to meet them somewhere. If they actually want you there at 8:30, they’ll tell you to come at 8.
3. …You try to be offended by this, but then you arrive at 8:30 and you’re like, point taken.
4. If you actually do arrive to something on time, your friends usually greet you with a surprised “What are you doing here?!”
5. And by the way, for you, “on time” means any arrival period that’s within a 10 minute range of when you should have gotten there.
6. You used to try to include reasons for your lateness when you would text your friends to let them know you were going to be…
View original post 532 more words